Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ABCs. Just because.

Stole this from The Fitnessista. I enjoy doing and reading these silly surveys, and haven't done one in forever.

A. Age: 23

B. Bed size: Queen. I have no idea how I slept in a twin bed for so long...never again.

C. Chore you dislike: ALL OF THEM. I suck at cleaning, so therefore I hate ALL chores. But if I had to pick just one, it would definitely be mopping floors. Don't even get me started on that shit.

D. Dogs: None. But I do have a kitty, of course. And two other kitties in the house that aren't technically "mine" but I love them anyway.

E. Essential start to your day: Internet things...I'm an addict. Technology has trumped personal hygiene in my morning routine priorities.

F. Favorite color: Black, pink, turquoise and dark purple.

G. Gold or silver: Definitely silver.

H. Height: 5’4. Otherwise known as: Too short to be a Rockette. But even if I was at least 5'5 1/2, I'm still not leggy. Damn those skinny bitches.

I. Instruments you play(ed): I took drum lessons one summer and loved it, and wish I'd had the time to stick with it. I've always wanted to play the piano, but never learned how.

J. Job title: Still officially a "Student" on paper. But if I wasn't in school, I'd label myself as a "Freelance Choreographer, Dancer and Writer."

K. Kids: None. And I'm undecided about having kids in the future. I like the idea, but it still scares the bejesus out of me. And I doubt I'll ever be selfless enough.

L. Live: In Mesa, Az. But I think if school doesn't work out, I need to get out of here. Either move to central Phoenix or just get out of Arizona altogether. New York City would be the obvious first option, but I'm considering other big cities here and abroad. And I daydream constantly about moving to Tel Aviv. There is SO MUCH GOOD DANCE THERE.

M. Mom’s name: Joyce

N. Nicknames: Katy is technically a nickname since my full name is Kathryn. Derek calls me Bombs, which cracks me up.

O. Overnight hospital stays: I've never had any. Unless you count the sleep clinic.

P. Pet peeves: Oh sweet Jesus, SO MANY. People in general just drive me insane. But I suppose bad spelling tops the list, especially on published official websites/fliers/print media...it makes me cringe. GET A PROOFREADER, PEOPLE. I'll be your proofreader free of charge if need be. Just STOP the published spelling/grammar/punctuation mistakes.

Q. Quote from a movie:

Always.

R. Righty or lefty: Righty. I wish I was ambidextrous. That'd be pretty badass.

S. Siblings: I have 8 of them. Mary Beth, Albert, Tony, John, Mariah, Christine, Margie and Jim. And my sister-in-law Violette as well.

T. Time you wake up: It changes daily...I'm not in school this semester and haven't heard back on job applications yet, so my sleep schedule is ridiculous. Yesterday I stayed awake all day on no sleep in an attempt to stabilize things; ended up going to bed at 9 and waking up this morning at 5 AM. But that RARELY happens.

U. Underwear: I have WAY too many pairs. Blame Target, with their adorable selection and frequent sales.

V. Vegetables you don't like: I'm really not fond of eating plain beets. But I love them in borscht. I would bathe in borscht. (Not really. But it is delicious.)

W. What makes you run late: Anything. I took my damn time coming out of the womb, and since then I've been perpetually late to everything. But I guess the main things that make me late would be sleeping through my alarm and underestimating the time it takes to do things/drive places.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Not many. I think I had one when I sprained my ankle at age 6. Then in the last year, I've been having frequent inexplicable wrist pain and had an X-ray done. But they didn't find anything. Fail, fail, fail.

Y. Yummy food you make: I. Hate. Cooking. I do NOT have any patience for it. The only thing I can make well without assistance are Ghirardelli brownies from a boxed mix, instant Mac&Cheese, and Ramen. Culinary brilliance.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Ohmagod, ZEBRAS! They're so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment