Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stuff I LOVE Right Now

Despite my dramatic existential crisis with school, stressful health issues, Steve being gone and more friends moving (it's the great Mass Exodus of 2010), there are some simple pleasures that I've been immersing myself in. So I made a list.

1. TEA before bed, Tea any time, Tea in general!
2. Snuggling with Ragnar kitty for hours. I swear he knows when I'm sad because he always shoves his face into mine and gives me a nuzzle exactly when I need it.
3. My nightie with the stars on it, so soft and comfy.
4. Styling my hair in soft summery curls, à la Rachel McAdams in The Notebook.
5. My silly Converse boots. So ridiculous.
6. Tea Tree Oil shampoo and conditioner. Smells SO GOOD and feels all great and tingly. (Good call, Kay!)
7. The pretty blogs I read, even if their pretty lives frustrate me sometimes. (That's a whole other entry.)
8. Looking at European apartments on Craigslist. Not being able to go may be frustrating, but at least knowing these pretty places exist is very comforting.
9. Hilary Duff movies! Ooh, and Miami Ink on streaming Netflix.
10. THE CHIEFTAINS.
11. My new organic tinted moisturizer and Urban Decay lipstick that I picked up yesterday at Ulta with my makeup liason, Kay.
12. Writing in a paper journal again.
13. Lovely reading in my bag: Real Simple Magazine, and Memoirs of Montparnasse by John Glassco (he was such a brat!). I also have a book all about the making of Breakfast at Tiffany's, but haven't started it yet.
14. And of course, daily phone calls from Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment